AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Hébus

Hébus

L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF Empty
MessageSujet: L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF   L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF Icon_minitime21.07.07 14:26

Copiage collage du site wrestling force, interviewant ni plus ni moins notre fondateur !

Enjoy Smile

Citation :
First thing first, thank you very much for this interview, it's a real privilege to interview a big name of the business like your, now let's begin the interview...

1)Would you please introduce yourself to the fans who maybe don't know you?

Well, I began wrestling while still in college. I wrestled for Mid-South Wrestling and Georgia Championship Wrestling (NWA) before moving on to the WWF. In the WWF, I gained fame and fortune as The Million Dollar Man. After I retired from the WWF, I founded Heart of David Ministries and have been spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ ever since.

2)How your wrestling passion is borned and how did you get involved with the business?

My parents were part of the wrestling family. My dad, Iron Mike DiBiase died in the ring. So, I guess you could say it was in my blood from the beginning.

3)What do you rememeber most about your very first wrestling match?

Not much - other than I lost.

4)Your gimmick is well knowed around the world as people like JBL in WWE and Bobby Roode in TNA took the inspiration from you to create their, where did you get the inspiration the create your?

I didn’t. My character was the product of Vince McMahon. He created the character (a model of himself) and offered it to me. If it wasn't me, he would have given it to someone else.

5)In your opinion, why people like Owen Hart, Curt Henning and you didn't ever won a world championship title?

I have won world titles in other organizations. In the WWF, everything is worked for the storyline. Also, it is dependent on who is being pushed which is based on the person being able to get over with the fans.

6)You were defined as a scientific wrestler, in your opinion, who's the best scientific wrestler today?

Any of the "old school" wrestlers: Sting, Shawn Michaels, Triple H....

7)You wrestled against Bret Hart after the death of one of his brothers, how is to step up inside the square circle and wrestle in that condition?

I wasn’t wrestling at that time, but I imagine it would be very difficult.

Cool At the 1990 annual Survivor Series you introduced The Undertaker, what are your memories about him?

Big, talented. Nice guy.

9) Three adjectives to describe today's WWE....

Lack of talent.

10) And Other three to describe yesterday's WWF..

Over the top.

11) Your most memorable moment in the business...

Witnessing Jesus Christ to my friends in the back rooms of the arenas.

12) "Everybody has a price" is your famous catchphrase, what is your opinion about it?

It worked. Smile

13) Your memories about First Lady...

Who do you mean? Elizabeth? Very pretty and a good manager.

14) If you have the chance to comeback in the business, who would you like to face inside the ring?

Not interested in coming back as a wrestler.

15) If you wasn't a pro wrestler, what would you be now?

A retired football player and an evangelist.

16) Has JBL got what it takes to be the new Ted DiBiase?

I haven’t really watched much of him.

17) As a former road agent, what was your impression about the WWE's management?

As always, it's top notch.

18) If you have the chance to compose a "Best of Ted Biase" DVD, which matches would you put on it and why?

Probably some of my matches with and against Dr. Death Steve Williams because they were technical matches at their best.

word association - associate the adjectives that you have to those words

Vince McMahon: Billionaire Genius
Jeff Jarret: Hard worker
Ted Turner: Billionaire
WCW: Very Needed
Hulk Hogan: Mr. Charismatic
The Undertaker: Big character
Andre The Giant: Big friend
Curt Henning: Waste
JBL: MDM Wannabe?
Jim Duggan: Friend
Rick Rude: Miss those Abs
Davey Boy Smith: Missed
Owen Hart: Missed
Ted DiBiase: Jesus filled

In the end, what would you like to say to our italian fans?

Thanks for your support through the years. Jesus loves you.

thank you very much for this interview Mr. DiBiase

Norberto " Mr_Styleclash" Dognini & Christian "B.Goldberg" Cardella
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.chaos-net.org
John Bradshaw Layfield
Général Manager / Tag Team Champion
Général Manager / Tag Team Champion
John Bradshaw Layfield

MessageSujet: Re: L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF   L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF Icon_minitime21.07.07 17:01

Hébus a écrit:
Copiage collage du site wrestling force, interviewant ni plus ni moins notre fondateur !

Enjoy Smile

Citation :
First thing first, thank you very much for this interview, it's a real privilege to interview a big name of the business like your, now let's begin the interview...

1)Would you please introduce yourself to the fans who maybe don't know you?

Well, I began wrestling while still in college. I wrestled for Mid-South Wrestling and Georgia Championship Wrestling (NWA) before moving on to the WWF. In the WWF, I gained fame and fortune as The Million Dollar Man. After I retired from the WWF, I founded Heart of David Ministries and have been spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ ever since.

2)How your wrestling passion is borned and how did you get involved with the business?

My parents were part of the wrestling family. My dad, Iron Mike DiBiase died in the ring. So, I guess you could say it was in my blood from the beginning.

3)What do you rememeber most about your very first wrestling match?

Not much - other than I lost.

4)Your gimmick is well knowed around the world as people like JBL in WWE and Bobby Roode in TNA took the inspiration from you to create their, where did you get the inspiration the create your?

I didn’t. My character was the product of Vince McMahon. He created the character (a model of himself) and offered it to me. If it wasn't me, he would have given it to someone else.

5)In your opinion, why people like Owen Hart, Curt Henning and you didn't ever won a world championship title?

I have won world titles in other organizations. In the WWF, everything is worked for the storyline. Also, it is dependent on who is being pushed which is based on the person being able to get over with the fans.

6)You were defined as a scientific wrestler, in your opinion, who's the best scientific wrestler today?

Any of the "old school" wrestlers: Sting, Shawn Michaels, Triple H....

7)You wrestled against Bret Hart after the death of one of his brothers, how is to step up inside the square circle and wrestle in that condition?

I wasn’t wrestling at that time, but I imagine it would be very difficult.

Cool At the 1990 annual Survivor Series you introduced The Undertaker, what are your memories about him?

Big, talented. Nice guy.

9) Three adjectives to describe today's WWE....

Lack of talent.

10) And Other three to describe yesterday's WWF..

Over the top.

11) Your most memorable moment in the business...

Witnessing Jesus Christ to my friends in the back rooms of the arenas.

12) "Everybody has a price" is your famous catchphrase, what is your opinion about it?

It worked. Smile

13) Your memories about First Lady...

Who do you mean? Elizabeth? Very pretty and a good manager.

14) If you have the chance to comeback in the business, who would you like to face inside the ring?

Not interested in coming back as a wrestler.

15) If you wasn't a pro wrestler, what would you be now?

A retired football player and an evangelist.

16) Has JBL got what it takes to be the new Ted DiBiase?

I haven’t really watched much of him.

17) As a former road agent, what was your impression about the WWE's management?

As always, it's top notch.

18) If you have the chance to compose a "Best of Ted Biase" DVD, which matches would you put on it and why?

Probably some of my matches with and against Dr. Death Steve Williams because they were technical matches at their best.

word association - associate the adjectives that you have to those words

Vince McMahon: Billionaire Genius
Jeff Jarret: Hard worker
Ted Turner: Billionaire
WCW: Very Needed
Hulk Hogan: Mr. Charismatic
The Undertaker: Big character
Andre The Giant: Big friend
Curt Henning: Waste
JBL: MDM Wannabe?
Jim Duggan: Friend
Rick Rude: Miss those Abs
Davey Boy Smith: Missed
Owen Hart: Missed
Ted DiBiase: Jesus filled

In the end, what would you like to say to our italian fans?

Thanks for your support through the years. Jesus loves you.

thank you very much for this interview Mr. DiBiase

Norberto " Mr_Styleclash" Dognini & Christian "B.Goldberg" Cardella

Ted, faut qu'on cause...
Ted DiBiase
Propriétaire de la MDWF
Ted DiBiase

MessageSujet: Re: L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF   L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF Icon_minitime21.07.07 17:31

J'assume cag.
https://jesaispas.1fr1.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF   L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF Icon_minitime

L'interview d'une célébrité de la MDWF
Page 1 sur 1